Heartland Adult Education Consortium serves Hardin, LaRue, Breckinridge, Grayson, and Hart counties.
We are committed to providing quality academic and essential skills instruction to help ensure that Kentucky adults obtain the education they need to obtain employment and/or to participate in post-secondary education. We are also dedicated in helping ready the workforce for the massive growth in employment opportunities that will be occurring in the Region in the next few years.
We offer in-person or virtual options for: registration, enrollment, instruction, and one-on-one tutoring (to qualified students).
- GED Diploma and Credentials
- Workforce Education
- Family Literacy
- English Language Education
- Corrections Education
- College Prep
- Assistance with employment or post-secondary education after GED attainment
- And much more!
We strive to remove any obstacle that stands in the way of a student reaching his or her goals. As such, we offer FLEXIBLE both in-person and virtual options including:
- In-person and online enrollment
- Instruction in the classroom or via Zoom
- Individualized tutoring (for students who are qualified)
- Paper or digital resources (see Resources)
- Testing in-person or online